INFRATRAINER - The Zerofat Technology
COLOURS AND DESIGN
Infratrainer combines the helpful effects of PHILIPS VITAE infra line source and a magnetic therapy machine for maximum performance. During workout the infra beams exerts its effects under the skin with heating up and dissolving the adipose tissue from inside and also dissolving the accumulated toxins. After these processes the fat could be easily transformed into energy. Parts of the toxins are exhausting from the human body by sweat the rest leaving as a result of fastened metabolism. The MAGNEVITAL SYSTEM synergically intensifies these positive effects and also supplements the treatment with a vitality increasing magnetic therapy program.
The infralight is the most beneficial radiation of the Universe, completely safe for all living organism. It’s about 2-25 micrometres length light wave, which generate heavy perspiration and detoxification while deeply penetrating under the skin where transforms into heat energy. The process has no extreme heat sense like sunbathing for its outcome.
You can completely personalize your trainings. The pulse rate can be modified by decreasing or raising the force of the 9-grade magnetic brake. You can choose your ideal set according to your current condition. Enjoy your workout! Listen music or watch a movie during your trainings on the inbuilt monitor. ENHANCE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR WORKOUT AND USE SWEAT OILS AND PANTS!
The 50 minutes spent in the INFRATRAINER pass pleasantly, while our body burns 600-800 calories, wich equals a 13-17 km running training. 80% of the weight loss in the course of training is water, the composition of the remaining 20% is fat, cholesterol, liposoluble heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium, aluminum) and certain toxic materials (dioxin, residues of synthetic materials etc.). Such detoxicating effect was earlier only observed in case of extremely demanding sports, such as marathon running.
From these data, it can be seen that with the usage of INFRATRAINER similarly quick weigh losing and detoxicating effect can be achieved as with long distance running, wich requires really great stamina.
PREGNANCY • NURSING • HYPERTENSION • POST-OPERATIVE CONDITION • INFLAMMATORY DISEASES • ACUTE INFECT • FEBRICITY • THROMBOSIS • VARICOSE VEIN
ECONOMICAL OPERATION, QUICK RETURN
The new InfraTrainer is a very practical instrument of health care as takes not too much space. After installation has a very friendly operational cost at 0,5 EUR/treatment. It's output maximum 3600 Watt and has no additional cost during usage. The duration of PHILIPS VITAE infra izzo is 5000 hours. Under the development process we intend to generate an ergonomic and incomparable design. Security and low energy consumption was also a top priority so every electronic devise use 12 V except the infra. Thanks to its economic upkeep the machine price has a rapid pay-off and the sell of additional products (pastes, leaf shorts, food supplements) makes significant profit for us. Nowadays there is no other mechanism or special treatment which capable to reach similar detoxification effect or weight loss.
InfraTrainer could be ordered with diversified design and technical elements. In request you could choose across specialized color and graphical solutions. The integrated MAGNETVITAL SYSTEM is an absolutely hight-tech solution with its low intense magnetic program support you to gain maximum efficiency during your training session. InfraTrainer with this uniquely efficient supplement has no competitor in the wellness market. This is a special guarantee for your business.
Easy and safe use
INFRATRAINER® is completely safe for anyone to use, including the elderly, or anyone suffering from high blood pressure. No special physical training is needed. The angle of incidence can be set on the bike or the chair as well so it’s comfortable and preventive in the same time.
+36 70 418 0901